why are people jealous of you

when you are on top of your game people tend to get jealous of you and your success they really want to see you doing good but not better then them. People that hate cant stand to see you wining they love it when your below there level so they can feel more important. I had a friend that i use to love to hang out and chill with me he would always look out for me pick me up give me rides to work. As soon i got a car and a better job he started to not want to hang out no more he started getting weird. It was all because i started to so better i really couldn't understand i cut him off and only made friends with people that wear more positive and motivating. Be careful who call your friend because everyone is not for you and most people just like you because you are below them.

check out our site www.mrlbstore.com


Comments